NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
Job Description: Keyport, LLC is seeking a National Account Manager. The National Account Manager is a key role within Keyport LLC. In this role, you will be both a customer advocate and responsible for meeting sales & profitability targets. You will be responsible for driving Keyport products to national wholesale, retail and foodservice accounts. This position reports to the President.
Who We are: Keyport is committed to delivering wild seafood at its greatest. Always wild-caught using responsible fishing practices, Keyport’s seafood products are available through the finest restaurants and retailers nationwide. Best known for premium King crab, Golden King crab and Snow crab, our family-owned company is built on five generations of innovation, long-standing supplier relationships and an unwavering passion and commitment to quality. Founded in 1997, Keyport LLC is headquartered in Edmonds, WA.
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Meets with current customers to drive sales, increase account revenue, increase profitability and meet sales targets.
- Prospect and cold-call potential new customers, deliver presentations, negotiate pricing and coordinate on-boarding of new customers.
- Partners with other internal departments (Credit, Sales Support, Production Management, Logistics) to efficiently and accurately conduct sales transactions.
- Meet & exceed company sales growth and margin objectives by promoting and selling company products (Branded/Private Label & Commodity/Value Added) through grocery/mass merchandise retailers, wholesalers and distributors.
- Evaluate and identify “account specific” new product opportunities.
- Represent customer feedback and present sales reports to management on a weekly basis
- 25-30% travel required.
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications
- Education: College degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience: Minimum of 3 years national retail grocery chain or wholesale food sales experience. Seafood knowledge a plus.
- Intermediate level proficiency in Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Requires excellent time management skills, and written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail, ability to multi-task, and ability to effectively prioritize tasks in a fast paced work environment.
- Requires professional demeanor for constant interaction with numerous internal and external contacts.
- Demonstrated use and skills with CRM products.